Thursday, February 21, 2008

The night before

Well tomorrow I am off on my much awaited vacation to the south.... far south. I meet Sean in Toronto and then we are off to Buenos Aries. I am leaving -20C for 30C... quite the temperature shock. I will be more than happy to get away from the snow and ice of Newfoundland. There has been far too much of it this winter. The greenhouses will left to Cherie and Daddy to manage and I am forever grateful to them both. I couldn't do this without them.... thanx guys. I will post again once I find an internet cafe in Buenos Aries. Ciao.

6 comments:

Jesse G. said...

¡Debes escribir algunos mensajes en espaƱol! ¡¡¡Besitos!!!

Emmie said...

Have a great trip Kim! Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Thought you might like to know: It snowed here AGAIN today - I know you're missing that :)

chris said...

Hi Kim and Sean,
How are the caimans and phiranas so far? Have fun exploring and , take lots of photos.
Chris

old fart said...

who is Sean?
(who has Sean the Wind?)
and what does Shawn think
of you meeting up with him
in Toronto and joining him
on a trip to Argentia?
Its nice, but cold there.
Oh well, two thoughts..any
one who will take you away from all of this (see Emmie's note),,,is good to go...
AND..does he have an older
brother?

don;t forget, like me in
this hostile season, to
WAX WAX WAX...Sophie.

Ale Ceratti said...

Hey Kim!!!

I wish I could meet you in Buenos Aires!! So beautiful!!

Enjoy everything!!!

Ow and post some photos when you have the chance!!

Miss you!!! Beijos!

Kim Thistle said...

Chris.... I think today is Derm's birthday. Tell him happy day from us. I will look for cute little train thingies.